Vijaynagar is categorised as Heritage / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Vijaynagar is an ex-Ahmedabad heritage hideaway
- Vijaynagar area is surrounded by 10th - 15th century temples and tribal villages.
- Vijaynagar is home to Vijay Vilas is a 100 year old heritage hotel nested on the foothills of the avarali ranges
- Vijaynagar is on the edge of among the few dense forests left in Gujarat bordering Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Vijaynagar area is known for its wildlife, rare birds, rivulets and lakes.
- Heritage and Offbeat Getaways ex-Ahmedabad"An offbeat heritage getaway with countryside backdrop at 150-160 kms from Ahmedabad. The area is good for bird watching and therefore recommended for bird watchers."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (120 kms), Ahmedabad (160 kms), Vadodara (260 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Udaipur (120 kms), Gandhinagar (140 kms), Ahmedabad (160 kms)
- Vijaynagar is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Surat / Ex-Indore / Ex-Kota / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Jaipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Vijaynagar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Vijaynagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Vijaynagar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Experiential Retreats on Ahmedabad - Udaipur Route
- Vijay Vilas Vijaynagar – An off-beat heritage getaway
Festivals linked to Vijaynagar (Gujarat)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to