Vengurla is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Vengurla, located on the southern part of the Maharashtra coastline bordering Goa., is visited for its idyllic beaches and shore temples.
- Vengurla lies 24 kms from Sawantwadi (NH-17) and one end of the Vengurla – Belgaum state highway.
- Temple around Vengurla area comprise Shri Sateri, Shri Rameshwar, Shri Navadurga at Kanyale Redi, Shri Mauli at Redi and Shiroda, Shri Vetoba at Aaravali, Shri Ganesh at Redi and Shri Ravalnath
- Vengurla was a major commercial center during the Dutch and British reigns.
- Most Idyllic Beaches of Konkan (Coastal Maharashtra)"Vengurla is home a set of idyllic beaches around Maharashtra - Goa Border. Vengurla (20 kms from Sawantwadi on NH-17) is a popular ex-Kolhapur / Belgaum getaway."
- Nearest Airport -Dabolim (90 kms), Belgaum (127 kms), Kolhapur (177 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kudal (25 kms), Sawantwadi (27 kms), Kankavli (55 kms)
- Vengurla is an Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Pune / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Vengurla Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Vengurla
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Vengurla Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Scuba Diving in Malvan / Tarkarli||Rs. 1112|
|Surface Supply Diving in Malvan||Rs. 889|
6 Travel Ideas listed for Vengurla. Click here for reviewing them.
- Art and Craft in Sindhudurg
- Ethnic Cuisine in Sindhudurg
- Holiday Ideas Goa plus Something else
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
- Sindhudurg Getaway
- Temples of Coastal Maharashtra
For expert insights and recommendations - email to