Valsad is categorised as Beachside / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Valsad is a coastal district town in South Gujarat and a major residential area.
- Around Valsad there are industrial areas in Gundlav.
- Valsad has a popular beach front Tithal where Saibaba Temple and Swaminarayan Temple are situated.
- Destinations for Transit stay on NH-08 - Mumbai - Ahmedabad highway"Valsad (200 kms from Mumbai) is set a few kms from NH-08 and offers stays for transit travellers. "
- Nearest Airport -Surat (90 kms), Nashik (150 kms), Mumbai (200 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Valsad
- Please click here for Road Getaways Ex-Valsad
- Valsad is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune
- Valsad is connected by Overnight train with Ahmedabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Bangalore
- Valsad is connected by Day bus with Ahmedabad, Mumbai
- Valsad is connected by Overnight Bus with Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Valsad Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Valsad
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Valsad. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching around Salt Pans of Dharasana near Valsad
For expert insights and recommendations - email to