Unchagaon is categorised as Heritage / Getaways
Fort Unchagaon (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 February 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Unchagaon is a village between Garhmukteshwar and Bulandshahr is a heritage getaway.
- Fort Unchagaon is a renowned fort and now a heritage hotel that is a popular ex-Delhi getaway.
- Fort Unchagaon is also an ideal mid-way between Agra and Corbett/Nainital.
- Unchagaon is situated near River Ganges, known for sightings of Gangetic Dolphins and to an ancient temple of Amantika Devi.
- Countryside Getaways ex-Delhi"Unchagaon is a mid-way overnight stopover option on Agra - Nainital / Corbett route and a popular ex-Delhi getaway. Unchagaon is where guests visit the Ganges, local villages and heritage areas."
- Nearest Airport -Ghaziabad (92 kms), New Delhi (120 kms), Agra (164 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Garhmukteshwar (37 kms), Meerut (81 kms), Ghaziabad (92 kms)
- Unchagaon is an Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Unchagaon Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Unchagaon
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Unchagaon. Click here for reviewing them.
- Fort Unchagaon experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to