Una is categorised as Business and Transit
Bhakra Nangal Dam - Photo Courtesy Kawaljitsingh
Reasons to Visit
- Una lies on the Punjab - Himachal border and is the access point to visit Chintpurni / Jwalamukhi temples and heritage village of Pragpur.
- Sikh Pilgrimage of Anandpur Sahib is 35 kms from Una
- Airports and Popular Access points for Himachal Pradesh"Una Railway Station offers an convenient access point for pilgrimages of Kangra Valley such as Chitpurni, Jwalamukhi, Hamirpur and experiential destination of Pragpur."
- Nearest Airport -Jalandhar (84 kms), Ludhiana (106 kms), Chandigarh (120 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Una
- Una is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Chandigarh
- Una is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Una Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Una
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Una. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to