U Tan is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- U Tan is just on outskirts of Western Suburban Bhayendar (10 km) and close proximity (10 km) to Esselworld and other parts of Gorai.
- Utan is a fisherman village known for good Sea views
- Utan is home to many local getaways visited for its proximity to Mumbai and Sea views.
- Local Getaway Destinations within 100 kms of Mumbai"U Tan (or Uttan) is a seaside area with sea facing hotels at 11 kms from Bhayendar Station (Western Suburban Route). U Tan is a popular local getaway for day picnics and overnight stays."
- Nearest Airport -Mumbai (60 kms), Nashik (178 kms), Pune (186 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bhayandar (14 kms), Thane (35 kms), Navi Mumbai (53 kms)
- U Tan is an Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Pune / Ex-Surat / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for U-Tan
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for U Tan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Esselworld - International Standard Theme Park Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to