Tsavo is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Elephants in Tsavo - Photo Courtesy Magnus Manske
Reasons to Visit
- The twin National Parks of Tsavo East and West together form one of Africa's largest wilderness reserves.
- Tsavo as a whole consists of 10 million acres of pure wilderness, incorporating savannah, ranges and hills, acacia and montane forest, and an extensive river system.
- Tsavo is a birdwatcher's paradise with numerous species of weavers, hornbills, sunbirds, rollers, and raptors commonly seen.
- One of Tsavo's most interesting geographical features is the Lugard Falls having a series of spectacular rock formations.
- Mzima springs here are natural springs produce 50 million gallons of fresh sparkling water daily.
- Nearest Airport -Mombasa (220 kms), Nairobi (280 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Tsavo
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Tsavo. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Kenya-In a Nutshell
- Tsavo Wildlife and Bird watching Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to