Trincomalee is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Trincomalee is renowned for some of the most idyllic beaches in Sri Lanka.
- Trincomalee area is also renowned for whale watching.
- Trincomalee is also visited for its temples and as an off-beat less touristy destination
- Trincomalee has a dry season from March through June and a wet season for the remainder of the year.
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (270 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Trincomalee
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Trincomalee. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to