Tiruvarur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Tiruvarur is renowned for its Sri Tyagaraja temple, as well as the annual chariot festival held in the month of April.
- Tiruvarur also happens to be the birth place of Tyagaraja, Muthuswami Dikshitar and Syama Sastri, popularly known as the Trinity of Carnatic music.
- Significant Hindu Pilgrimages in Tamil Nadu"Thyagaragar Temple is a Lord Shiva Temple in Thiruvarur is one of the most impressive temple complex in Tamilnadu and visited as part of Pilgrimage Itinerary."
- Heritage Destinations of Tamil Nadu"Tiruvarur is Renowned for its Sri Tyagaraja temple, as well as the annual chariot festival held in the month of April. Tiruvarur is visited enroute Kumbakonam"
- Nearest Airport -Trichy (125 kms), Pondicherry (147 kms), Madurai (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Tiruvarur
- Tiruvarur is an Ex-Trichy / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Kollam / Ex-Trivandrum Getaway
- Tiruvarur is connected by Day train with Chennai, Bangalore
- Tiruvarur is connected by Overnight train with Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Cochin (Ernakulam), Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Tiruvarur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Tiruvarur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Tiruvarur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Karikal Shani Pilgrimage
- Thiruvarur Pilgrimage
- Mangla Heritage Home experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to