Tirthan Valley is categorised as Adventure / Angling / Bird Watching / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Tirthan Valley lies on the banks of River Tirthan. The area is known for the Trout fishing and access to Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP).
- Tirthan Valley Area is green and good for trekking, overnight camping, river crossing and all kinds of adventure activities.
- Offbeat Traveller Destinations around Manali"Tirthan Valley (3500 ft asl - 90 kms from Manali) is a quiet riverside area on Tirthan river, a tributory of River Beas. Tirthan Valley is renowned for its Trout fishing and its proximity to the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP). Stays around Tirthan valley offer guests option for angling, river centric adventure (River crossing etc.), bird watching and day / overnight treks inside GHNP."
- Bird watching Destinations in Himachal Pradesh"Tirthan Valley (3500 ft asl) is a riverside area and base point to explore Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP).The Park is home to the endangered Western Tragopan. Monal Pheasant is abundant bird in the higher forests. Raptors are also a prominent feature of the Park, with Lammergeiers, Himalayan Griffon Vultures and Golden Eagles being seen regularly. A great variety of other birds occurs (a total of 209 species), some of which reach their western limit in the Park."
- Offbeat Destinations in Kullu Valley"Tirthan Valley lies on the banks of River Tirthan. The area is known for the Trout fishing and access to Great Himalayan National Park. Tirthan Valley Area is green and good for trekking, overnight camping, river crossing and all kinds of adventure activities. Tirthan Valley is a renowned adventure centric getaway. "
- Nearest Airport -Kullu (50 kms), Shimla (175 kms), Dharamsala (190 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shimla (175 kms), Shoghi (195 kms), Una (206 kms)
- Tirthan Valley is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Jammu Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||3|
For Reviewing all Tirthan Valley Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Tirthan Valley
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Tirthan Valley Adventure Getaway (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Tirthan Valley. Click here for reviewing them.
- Adventure Getaways ex-Manali
- Bird watching in Tirthan Valley and GHNP
- Tirthan Valley Experience
- Trout Fishing in Tirthan valley
For expert insights and recommendations - email to