Tiracol is categorised as Heritage / Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Tiracol is a beachfront overlooking Arabian sea and home to a Fort over a bit of a hilltop.
- Tiracol lies on the northern edge of Goa bordering Maharashtra and known for a heritage fort overlooking the arabian sea.
- Tiracol is This accessible by boatride from northern most point of Goa and accessible by Road by Sawantwadi in neighboring Maharashtra
- Tiracol Fort is now heritage hotel and has great view of the Arabian sea and therefore an exclusive getaway popular with inbound guests.
- Accommodations around Tiracol is limited to Tiracol Fort heritage hotel
- Idyllic Beaches in Goa"Tiracol is set on northern tip of Goa bordering Maharashtra. It is home to idyllic beaches, a church and a Fort. It is typically visited as an excursion ex-destinations of North Goa."
- Nearest Airport -Dabolim (83 kms), Belgaum (129 kms), Kolhapur (180 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Sawantwadi (33 kms), Thivim (42 kms), Vasco da Gama (79 kms)
- Tiracol is an Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Tiracol
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Tiracol. Click here for reviewing them.
- Different ways to look at a Goa Getaway
- Sindhudurg Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to