Telicherry is categorised as Beachside / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Telicherry (Also known as Thalassery) is a small coastal town on the NH-17 (Coastal Highway) connecting Calicut with Kannur.
- Telicherry is home to Ayesha Manzil, a heritage homestay that gets inbound guests all round the year.
- Telicherry is situated 70 kms North of Calicut and an excellent stopover on the Mangalore - Calicut route.
- Stopover Destinations on Mangalore - Calicut highway"A small coastal town on the NH-17 (Coastal Highway) connecting Calicut (70 kms) with Kannur (24 kms)."
- Nearest Airport -Kannur (24 kms), Calicut (73 kms), Mangalore (166 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Telicherry
- Telicherry is connected by Day train with Cochin (Ernakulam)
- Telicherry is connected by Overnight train with Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Telicherry
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Telicherry has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Calicut and Drop to Telicherry||Rs. 2112|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Telicherry. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ayesha Manzil Heritage Home Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to