Tawa is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Tawa Reservoir is a large reservoir on the Tawa River in central India accessible via Itarsi.
- Tawa Reservoir was formed by the construction of the Tawa Dam, which began in 1958 and was completed in 1978.
- Tawa dam provides for irrigation to several thousand hectares of farming land in Hoshangabad and Harda districts.
- Tawa Reservoir forms the western boundary of Satpura National Park and Bori Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Tawa Resort is set on a reservoir and is a nature centric getaway and only stay option around here.
- Lakeside Getaways in Madhya Pradesh"Tawa reservoir (120 kms) is set on western boundary of Satpura National Park and Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and is a nature centric getaway ex-Bhopal."
- Nearest Airport -Bhopal (120 kms), Jabalpur (256 kms), Indore (268 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Itarsi (35 kms), Bhopal (120 kms), Biaora (242 kms)
- Tawa is an Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Raipur / Ex-Gwalior Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Tawa Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Tawa
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Tawa has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Bhopal Pickup and Drop to Tawa Reservoir||Rs. 2889|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Tawa. Click here for reviewing them.
- Madhya Pradesh in Monsoon
- Tawa Reservoir Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to