Talakadu is categorised as Lakeside
Jaladhama Boatride (Nivalink Trip Dated - 14 April 2011)
Reasons to Visit
- Talakad (also known as Talakadu) is a town on Cauveri accessible via a boatride offering guests a nature centric experience.
- Talakadu is a historic site, Talakad once had over 30 temples that today are buried in sand.
- Somnathpura Temples are visited alongwith Talakadu ex-Mysore
- Nature Getaways around Bangalore - within 200 kms"Talakad (also known as Talakadu) is a town on Cauveri river near Mysore (50 kms) accessible via a boatride offering guests a nature centric experience."
- Nearest Airport -Mysore (35 kms), Bangalore (135 kms), Coimbatore (190 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Mysore (35 kms), Chamarajanagar (55 kms), Ramanagaram (85 kms)
- Talakadu is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Talakadu
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Talakadu has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Mysore Railway Station and Talakadu||Rs. 3046|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Talakadu. Click here for reviewing them.
- Talakadu Jaladhama – A Backwater Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to