Sringeri is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Sringeri is renowned for Sringeri Sharada Peetham which is the southern Advaita Vedanta matha or monastery established by Adi Shankara in 8th century AD.
- The Sringeri matha (also known as Sringeri Mutt) lies on the banks of the Tunga River and is a renowned pilgrimage destination in the area
- Significant Hindu Pilgrimages in Coastal Karnataka"Sringeri Mutt (110 kms from Udupi) was built by Sri Adi Shankaracharya in the 9th century A.D on the banks of Tungabhadra and is now a pilgrim centre visited as part of Coastal Karnataka itinerary. "
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (105 kms), Mysore (255 kms), Kannur (266 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kundapura (90 kms), Udupi (97 kms), Mangalore (105 kms)
- Sringeri is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Sringeri Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Sringeri
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Sringeri has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Mangalore and Drop to Sringeri||Rs. 3521|
|Pickup from Udupi and Drop to Sringeri||Rs. 2348|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Sringeri. Click here for reviewing them.
- Sringeri Mutt and Horanadu Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to