Sri Ganganagar is categorised as Business and Transit
Photo Courtesy Sivendar Singh
Reasons to Visit
- Sri Ganganagar is a northern most city of Rajasthan and transit destination for guests travelling on Bikaner - Punjab / Himachal route.
- At Sri Ganganagar is one of the well planned cities of India and is said to be influenced by the town planning of Paris.
- Sri Ganganagar is home to Cotton Ginning and Pressing factories, Mustard Oil mills and Sugar Mills Ltd.
- Sri Ganganagar is visited enroute in transit on the Bikaner – Punjab / Heritage Himachal route
- Destinations on the Bikaner - Amritsar Route"Mid-way between Bikaner (244 kms) and Amritsar (274 kms) and therefore a popular stopover enroute."
- Nearest Airport -Bathinda (128 kms), Bikaner (243 kms), Ludhiana (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Sri Ganganagar
- Sri Ganganagar is connected by Day train with Chandigarh, New Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar is connected by Overnight train with Chandigarh, Kolkata, New Delhi, Jaipur
- Sri Ganganagar is connected by Overnight Bus with Chandigarh, Jaipur
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Sri-Ganganagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of sri-ganganagar