Sravasti is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Saravasti is part of Buddhist circuit and here Buddha performed the miracle of sitting on a 1000- petal lotus and multiplying himself a million times, fire and water emanating from his body.
- Ashoka was among the early pilgrims and built a couple of pillars to commemorate his visit which are an attraction for the Buddhist travellers
- Buddhist Heritage Destinations In India"Saravasti is part of Buddhist circuit and here Buddha performed the miracle of sitting on a 1000- petal lotus and multiplying himself a million times, fire and water emanating from his body"
- Nearest Airport -Lucknow (161 kms), Gorakhpur (188 kms), Kanpur (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Lucknow (161 kms), Sultanpur (170 kms), Gorakhpur (188 kms)
- Sravasti is an Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Allahabad / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Agra / Ex-Noida Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Sravasti Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Sravasti
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Buddhist Circuit Itinerary (8 Nights)
- Buddhist Circuit Itinerary with Delhi Stopover (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Sravasti. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to