Siem Reap is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Siem Reap in Cambodia is renowned for being home to Angkor Wat temples, a world renowned UNESCO World heritage site.
- Its possible to travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by Road but it is advisable and more convenient to take a Low cost carrier flight
- Nearest Airport -Siem Reap
- Siem Reap is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Siem Reap
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Angkor Wat to Bangkok (5 Nights)
- Best Of Cambodia and Vietnam (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Siem Reap. Click here for reviewing them.
- Cambodia Travel in a Nutshell
- Siem Reap Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to