Sibsagar is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Sibsagar was the capital of the mighty Ahoms, who ruled Assam for more than six hundred years.
- Sibsagar is a fast developing town in commercial, industrial and educational activities.
- Around Sibsagar there are many plantations and its also home to Temples and one of the largest tanks (giving the name Sib Sagar)
- Heritage Destinations of Assam"Sibsagar was the capital of the mighty Ahoms, who ruled Assam for more than six hundred years. Around Sibsagar there are heritage Temples. Sibsagar is visited enroute Jorhat - Dibrugarh route. "
- Nearest Airport -Jorhat (57 kms), Dibrugarh (72 kms), Tezpur (219 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Dibrugarh (72 kms), Tinsukia (128 kms), Guwahati (360 kms)
- Sibsagar is an Ex-Guwahati Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Sibsagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Sibsagar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mahabaahu Cruise - Brahmaputra Cruise Experience
- Pani Dihing Wildlife Sanctuary
For expert insights and recommendations - email to