Shrivardhan is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Shrivardhan lis known for its betel nuts plantations and large idyllic beaches such as Diveagar
- Shrivardhan lies about 18 kms from Harihareshwar, a major Vishnu pilgrimage centre.
- Shrivardhan is a popular ex-Mumbai / Ex-Pune off-beat beach getaway
- Beachside Destinations visited ex-Mumbai and Pune"Shrivardhan is renowned for its idyllic beaches at about 150-160 kms from Mumbai / Pune. Shrivardhan is home to simple hotels with farm character near idyllic beach stretch."
- Most Idyllic Beaches of Konkan (Coastal Maharashtra)"Shrivardhan (145 kms from Mumbai) is a town renowned for its Beetle nuts and some homely stays, idyllic beaches and typical coastal character. "
- Nearest Airport -Pune (160 kms), Mumbai (185 kms), Kolhapur (308 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kolad (70 kms), Mahad (71 kms), Nagothane (86 kms)
- Shrivardhan is an Ex-Pune / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Surat / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shrivardhan Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shrivardhan
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shrivardhan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Diveagar Getaway
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
For expert insights and recommendations - email to