Shivpuri (MP) is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Madhav National Park - Photos Courtesy L R Burdak
Reasons to Visit
- Shivpuri is a nature getaway at 100+ Kms from Gwalior and Jhansi.
- Shivpuri was the summer capital of the Scindia rulers of Gwalior and its dense forests were the hunting grounds of the Mughal emperors.
- Madhav National Park near Shivpuri is is rich in bird life and recommended for bird watchers.
- The artificial lake, Chandpata, is the winter home of migratory Geese, Pochard, Pintail, Teal, Mallard Gadwall, Red Wattled Lapwing, Large Pied Wagtail, Pond Heron, White - Breasted Kingfisher, Cormorant, Painted Stork, White Ibis, Laggar Falcon, Purple Sunbird, Paradise Flycatcher and Golden Oriole.
- Countryside Getaways of Madhya Pradesh"Shivpuri is a nature getaway at 100+ Kms from Gwalior and Jhansi. Madhav National Park near Shivpuri is is rich in bird life and recommended for bird watchers."
- Nearest Airport -Gwalior (120 kms), Agra (233 kms), Khajuraho (282 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shivpuri (MP)
- Shivpuri (MP) is an Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Kota / Ex-Agra / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Indore / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Allahabad / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Nagpur Getaway
- Shivpuri (MP) is connected by Day train with New Delhi
- Shivpuri (MP) is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Chandigarh
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shivpuri (Mp) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shivpuri-(Mp)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Shivpuri-(Mp)