Shivanasamudram is categorised as Getaways
Shivanasamudra Temple - Photo Courtesy Wkacnt
Reasons to Visit
- Shivanasamudra is known for its cascading perennial waterfalls (best visited in July-Sept).
- Shivanasamudra is also home to temple dedicated to Lord Ranganatha and is one of the three temples significant to Lord Ranganatha.
- Shivanasamudra is a local getaway ex-Bangalore and there are a couple of small resorts here offering homely hospitality.
- Significant Lord Ranganatha Pilgrimages in South India"The Lord Ranaganathswamy Temple at Shivanasamudra (Bangalore - Mysore Route) is set on an Island and one of the prominent temples of Lord Ranganatha in South India."
- Waterfall Destinations of India"130 kms from Bangalore, Shivanasamudram is a spectacular segmented waterfalls having average height of 305 meters. "
- Nearest Airport -Mysore (78 kms), Bangalore (130 kms), Coimbatore (196 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chamarajanagar (47 kms), Mysore (78 kms), Ramanagaram (81 kms)
- Shivanasamudram is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum Getaway
Shivanasamudram has 2 Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shivanasamudram Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shivanasamudram
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak
to our travel planners.
Shivanasamudram has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Bangalore to Somnathpur and Shivasamudram Day Visit and back||Rs. 5223|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shivanasamudram. Click here for reviewing them.
- Shivanasamudra Pilgrimage
- Shivanasamudram getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to firstname.lastname@example.org