Shivanasamudram is categorised as Getaways
Shivanasamudra Temple - Photo Courtesy Wkacnt
Reasons to Visit
- Shivanasamudra is known for its cascading perennial waterfalls (best visited in July-Sept).
- Shivanasamudra is also home to temple dedicated to Lord Ranganatha and is one of the three temples significant to Lord Ranganatha.
- Shivanasamudra is a local getaway ex-Bangalore and there are a couple of small resorts here offering homely hospitality.
- Significant Lord Ranganatha Pilgrimages in South India"The Lord Ranaganathswamy Temple at Shivanasamudra (Bangalore - Mysore Route) is set on an Island and one of the prominent temples of Lord Ranganatha in South India."
- Waterfall Destinations of India"130 kms from Bangalore, Shivanasamudram is a spectacular segmented waterfalls having average height of 305 meters. "
- Nearest Airport -Mysore (78 kms), Bangalore (130 kms), Salem (185 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chamarajanagar (47 kms), Mysore (78 kms), Ramanagaram (81 kms)
- Shivanasamudram is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Shivanasamudram
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Shivanasamudram has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Bangalore to Somnathpur and Shivasamudram Day Visit and back||Rs. 5223|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shivanasamudram. Click here for reviewing them.
- Shivanasamudra Pilgrimage
- Shivanasamudram getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to