Shilon Bagh is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Shilon Bagh Views (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 March 2006)
Reasons to Visit
- Shilon Bagh (7200 ft asl) is a himalayan hamlet at 24 kms from Shimla offering snow peak views.
- Shilon Bagh is situated on Kufri - Chail road at 8 kms from Kufri and 16 kms from Chail.
- Shilon Bagh is home to couple of getaway resorts
- It snows in Shilon Bagh in Winter (Jan - March)
- Hillside Getaways around Shimla"Shilon Bagh (6000+ ft asl) is a corporate and group getaway between Kufri and Chail at 30 kms from Shimla overlooking Himalayan views and evergreen forests."
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (25 kms), Chandigarh (133 kms), Kullu (220 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shimla (25 kms), Shoghi (45 kms), Solan (55 kms)
- Shilon Bagh is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Jammu Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shilon Bagh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shilon-Bagh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shilon Bagh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Getaways around Shimla
- Rafting in Sutlej Basin near Shimla
For expert insights and recommendations - email to