Shekhavati (Surajgarh) is categorised as Heritage
Surajgarh Fort (Nivalink Trip Dated - 11 September 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Surajgarh is a small town located in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan.
- Surajgarh offers guests a countryside experience with picnic hampers, countryside exploration and visits to destinations of Shekhavati
- Surajgarh fort is a heritage hotel here and a popular ex-Delhi getaway.
- Destinations of Shekhavati area of Rajasthan"Surajgarh is closest to New Delhi and therefore a popular heritage getaway from Delhi / NCR. The area offers an excellent experience of the countryside."
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"Surajgarh in Shekhawati is closest to New Delhi / NCR (175 kms) and offers travellers a quiet countryside getaway with heritage character. "
- Nearest Airport -New Delhi (200 kms), Jaipur (250 kms), Bikaner (257 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Churu (92 kms), Pataudi (129 kms), Alwar (156 kms)
- Shekhavati (Surajgarh) is an Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Kota Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shekhavati (Surajgarh) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shekhavati-(Surajgarh)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Shekhavati (Surajgarh). Click here for reviewing them.
- Rani Sati Temple Pilgrimage
- Shekhawati – A Heritage Getaway
- Surajgarh Fort – A Heritage Getaway
Festivals linked to Shekhavati (Surajgarh) (Rajasthan)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to