Shekhavati (Mandawa) is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Mandawa is located about 25 km from Jhunjhunu situated right in the heart of Shekawati region between Jhunjhunu and Fatehpur.
- Mandawa offers a museum at Mandawa houses a collection of armories, costumes of ancestors, canons from 1820, ancient coins, numismatic, collection and many other interesting items.
- Mandawa is home to some interesting painted havelies (mansions) and an imposing fort, which now houses the famous hotel in the region.
- Mandawa is characterized by Handicraft shops and touts are clustered around the fort. There are some dilapidated mansions near the fort.
- Mandawa is visited for its profound rural character and made even more famous by the Castle mandawa, which was one of the first heritage hotels to come up in the area.
- Mandawa is now a known stopover on the inbound tourist circuit of Rajasthan for guests arriving in Delhi and going onwards to Bikaner.
- Popular Destinations visited in a Rajasthan Circuit"Shekhawati (250 kms from Delhi / 200 kms frm Jaipur) is a region renowned for its authentic Rural Rajasthan character, heritage havelis and acts as a stopover on Delhi - Bikaner route. Recommended Stay - 1 night "
- Destinations of Shekhavati area of Rajasthan"Most popular destination in Shekhavati, lies in heart of Shekhavati and visited as part of Inbound traveller itinerary of Rajasthan as a transit stopover between New Delhi and Bikaner."
- Major Heritage Destinations of North India and Rajasthan"Mandawa lies in heart of Shekhawati region and is home to some interesting painted havelis (mansions) and an imposing fort. Mandawa is a popular heritage getaway and destination offering authentic heritage character. Typical Stay - 1 or 2 nights"
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"Mandawa in Shekhawati (250 kms) is in heart of Shekhawati and is a renowned heritage destination offering best of Rajasthan countryside, destination resorts, heritage havelis and range of other experiences for getaway seekers."
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (170 kms), Bikaner (190 kms), Kishangarh (205 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Churu (56 kms), Kuchaman (147 kms), Jaipur (170 kms)
- Shekhavati (Mandawa) is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Agra / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Amritsar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shekhavati (Mandawa) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Shekhavati (Mandawa)
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Jaipur - Shekhavati Break (4 Nights)
- Complete Rajasthan with Agra and Delhi (17 Nights)
- Jaipur - Jodhpur with Shekhavati and Khimsar (7 Nights)
- Princely Rajasthan with The Taj (14 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Shekhavati (Mandawa) has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Jaipur Pickup and Drop to Shekhawati (Mandawa / Alsisar)||Rs. 4712|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
9 Travel Ideas listed for Shekhavati (Mandawa). Click here for reviewing them.
- Camel Safari in Shekhawati
- Horse Riding in Shekhawati
- Mandawa Heritage Experience
- Rani Sati Temple Pilgrimage
- Shekhawati – A Heritage Getaway
- Castle Mandawa – Heritage Castle Experience
- Desert Resort Mandawa – An ethnic getaway
- Udai Vilas Palace Mandawa
Festivals linked to Shekhavati (Mandawa) (Rajasthan)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to