Shekhavati (Mahansar) is categorised as Heritage
Mahansar Views (Nivalink Trip Dated - 11 September 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Mahansar is an isolated area set amidst a sea of scrub and drifting sand in the Jhunjhunu District. Mahansar lies 27 km northeast of Fatehpur.
- Mahansar offers rural character of the area is distinct and guest arrive here to feel the rustic charm of the area
- Destinations of Shekhavati area of Rajasthan"Mahansar lies in heart of countryside areas of Shekhavati and is home to an offbeat heritage stay. Recommended as offbeat heritage getaway."
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (188 kms), Bikaner (190 kms), Kishangarh (220 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Churu (22 kms), Kuchaman (150 kms), Jaipur (188 kms)
- Shekhavati (Mahansar) is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Agra / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Kota / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Gwalior Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shekhavati (Mahansar) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shekhavati-(Mahansar)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Shekhavati (Mahansar). Click here for reviewing them.
- Camel Safari in Shekhawati
- Rani Sati Temple Pilgrimage
- Shekhawati – A Heritage Getaway
Festivals linked to Shekhavati (Mahansar) (Rajasthan)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to