Shahpura is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Shahpura is home to Shahpura Bagh, a celebrated heritage and experiential retreat.
- Shahpura was a summer residence of the rulers of Shahpura and now a fine heritage hotel.
- Shahpura is set around lakes and a green area,
- Shahpura area is full of lakes, village character and besides a heritage getaway can easily double up as nature, craft and cultural getaway.
- Shahpura is a welcome stopover on Udaipur / Jaipur / Ranthambhore Route.
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on New Jaipur - Udaipur route"Area is full of lakes, village character and besides home to a renowned heritage getaway of Shahpura House and recommended as nature, craft and cultural getaway"
- Nearest Airport -Deogarh (123 kms), Kishangarh (132 kms), Udaipur (224 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bijaynagar (50 kms), Chittorgarh (110 kms), Ajmer (115 kms)
- Shahpura is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Indore / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhopal Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Shahpura Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shahpura
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Shahpura. Click here for reviewing them.
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Shahpura Bagh – A Premium experiential heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to