Shahapur is categorised as Getaways
Hidden Village Homestay at Shahpur
Reasons to Visit
- Shahapur lies 25 kms from Kalyan and 9 kms from Asangaon and is a small village where a couple of homestays are situated.
- Shahapur homestays are popular local getaways from Mumbai
- Jain Pilgrimages of Maharashtra"Shri Bhuvan Bhanu Jain Manas Mandir Tirtha is situated near Shahpur on Mumbai - Nashik highway at about 85 kms from Mumbai and 45 kms from Thane. Its one of most well visited Jain Temples in the area,"
- Farm Getaways in Maharashtra"Shahapur (80 kms from Mumbai) is home to farm resorts that offer an experience of staying within a farm and its activities.
- Local Getaway Destinations within 100 kms of Mumbai"Shahapur lies on NH-03 (Nashik highway) at 50 kms from Thane. Shahapur has many farms that cater to local getaways and day picnics segment."
- Nearest Airport -Mumbai (88 kms), Nashik (95 kms), Shirdi (171 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Vasind (10 kms), Kalyan (42 kms), Igatpuri (50 kms)
- Shahapur is an Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Pune / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Surat / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
For Reviewing all Shahapur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Shahapur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Shahapur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Waterfall Rappeling day trip - Adventure from Mumbai
For expert insights and recommendations - email to