Sentosa Island is categorised as Theme Park
Reasons to Visit
- Sentosa Island is an exclusive Island resort at one edge of Singapore that is home to many beach side getaway resorts, theme parks including Universal Studio, Underwater world and many adventure / entertainment activities and options.
- Sentosa Island is favorite option for tourists to spend at least a day exploring diff options.
- Sentosa Island is approachable by road or via metro train route
- Sentosa Island is home to Underwater world, Dolphin show, 4-D studio, evening laser show, adventure / entertainment activities
- Sentosa Island is home to Universal Studio which has a number of rides linked to renowned hollywood movies produced by Universal Studios in United States
- Guests typically looking to explore Sentosa Island fully prefer to stay for 1 or 2 nights at one of the beach getaway resorts to avoid going to and fro from city.
- Nearest Airport -Singapore (12 kms), Johor Bahru (38 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Sentosa Island
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Singapore – Sentosa Short Break (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Sentosa Island. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Singapore – Part 4 – Island Experiences and Island Getaways
- Travel to Singapore – Part 6– Museums in Singapore
- Travel to Singapore – Part 9B – Best visited attractions – Sentosa Island and Universal Studios
For expert insights and recommendations - email to