Satara is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Satara is a district town and a stopover on Mumbai - Pune - Bangalore highway (NH-04)
- Destinations for Transit stay on NH-04 Mumbai - Bangalore highway"Satara (280 kms from Mumbai) is a convenient stopover on NH-04 at about 110 kms before Pune (While arriving from Bangalore side). "
- Nearest Airport -Pune (110 kms), Kolhapur (125 kms), Belgaum (235 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Satara
- Satara is connected by Day train with Mumbai, Pune
- Satara is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, New Delhi
- Satara is connected by Day bus with Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad
- Satara is connected by Overnight Bus with Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Cochin (Ernakulam)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Satara Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Satara
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Satara. Click here for reviewing them.
- 11 Maruti Temples - Lord Hanuman Temple Circuit in Maharashtra
- Koyna - Nature Centric Getaway ex-Pune
- The Kaas Plateau Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to