Sardargarh is categorised as Heritage
Lake overlooking Sardargarh (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 June 2005)
Reasons to Visit
- Sardargarh Fort (dated 1743) is one of the magnificent forts of Rajasthan at 2 hours North of Udaipur. Sardargarh is now home to a heritage getaway, Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
- The fort still retains its medieval underground infrastructure - passage systems, rooms, halls, granaries and stores, open today to guests of the Hotel, offering a thorough heritage experience
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on Old Udaipur - Jaipur Route"One of the magnificent forts of Rajasthan at 2 hours North of Udaipur (94 kms). Sardargarh is now home to a heritage getaway, popular with honeymooners and experiential travellers."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (94 kms), Jodhpur (200 kms), Jaipur (312 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Udaipur (94 kms), Chittorgarh (110 kms), Jawai Bandh (110 kms)
- Sardargarh is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Indore / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Surat / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Jamnagar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Sardargarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Sardargarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Sardargarh has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Sardargarh||Rs. 5537|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Sardargarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Sardargarh Fort – Premium Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to