Saputara is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Saputara is a hill station and a lakeside getaway
- Saputara lies on border of Maharashtra and Gujarat and is the only hill station in Gujarat State.
- Main attraction of Saputara is Ropeway and Boating.
- Saputara is an all-season getaway / destination especially visited in monsoon for its misty backdrop / green surroundings / waterfalls
- Guests arriving from Mumbai may visit Saptashringi Temple (Shaktipeetha) enroute
- Guests arriving from Surat may visit Gira Falls enroute
- Hill Stations in West and Central India"Saputara (2500 ft asl) is a lakeside destination on Gujarat - Maharashtra border at 250+ kms from Mumbai / 85 kms from Nashik / 160+ kms from Surat. Saputara is a renowned standalone getaway and kind of place for offbeat holiday travellers to arrive. There are view points, lake (with boating) and some forts to explore in and around Saputara. "
- Destinations within 100-250 kms from Mumbai via Nashik Highway"Saputara is a renowned lakeside hill station on Maharashtra - Gujarat border at 250 kms from Mumbai and 85 kms from Nashik. Saputara is a renowned ex-Surat / Valsad / Vapi getaway and visited all round the year for its salubrious climate."
- Popular Honeymoon Destinations in Maharashtra"Saputara (2500 ft asl) is a lakeside destination and one of the popular honeymoon destination on outskirts of Maharashtra (85 kms from Nashik) and popular with travellers from Gujarat (Vapi, Valsad, Surat, Vadodara). Saputara offers good resort like stays and is never too crowded. This is excellent for honeymooners looking for a private time."
- Top Monsoon Getaways in Maharashtra"Saputara (2000+ ft asl) is a lakeside hill station at 85 kms from Nashik on Maharashtra - Gujarat Border. Saputara comes alive in monsoon when it gets misty and green. Gira Falls (47 kms) nearby is in its full glory. Saputara is a highly popular monsoon getaway for local getaway seekers from Surat, Valsad, Vapi and Nashik."
- Nearest Airport -Surat (164 kms), Aurangabad (230 kms), Mumbai (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Nashik (85 kms), Bilimora (114 kms), Igatpuri (128 kms)
- Saputara is an Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Surat / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Pune / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Rajkot Getaway
Saputara has 10 Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Saputara Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Saputara
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Saputara Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak
to our travel planners.
Saputara has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Nashik and Drop to Saputara||Rs. 2934|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Nashik Road Railway and Saputara||Rs. 2934|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Saputara. Click here for reviewing them.
- Monsoon Getaways of Maharashtra
- Saptashrungi Pilgrimage
- Saputara Getaway
- Saputara Lakeside Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to firstname.lastname@example.org