Sangla is categorised as Adventure / Angling / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Sangla is a riverside valley overlooking stunning Himalayan views.
- Sangla is best visited for a nature centric experience, walks, trekking, trout fishing etc.
- Guests to Sangla can stay riverside and explore the area on foot.
- Chitkul village is few kilometers away from Sangla is where the views get even bigger and better and is the last point before Tibetan border.
- Sangla area is full of apple orchards and April-Sept is best time to arrive here and explore.
- Overnight trekking options around the area are good and the hills around are much more unexplored and pristine as compared to other known and explored trekking routes.
- Sangla is also where you can pickup famous Kinnauri shawls, woolen socks, tweeds and silver jewelry studded with Tibetan pearls
- Sangla is recommended for Glacier trekking in March and April
- Sangla is accessible in March - Nov period only
- Himalayan Destinations for Active Holidays in India"Sangla (9000 ft asl - 200 kms from Shimla) is blessed with Himalayan beauty like no other destination. It has many walks, short treks, overnight camping and long trekking routes originating in and around the area. Sangla has camps and adventure centric stays setup specifically to cater to Active holidays segment and therefore is one of the most popular active holiday destination in North India visited alongwith Shoja and/or Thanedar."
- Adventure Camping Destinations in North India"Sangla (9000 ft asl - 200 kms from Shimla) is an adventure camping and active holiday destination offering an outstanding Himalayan character. Guests look forward to walks, treks and overnight camping here alongwith a thorough nature centric experience. "
- Remote Destinations offering exceptional Himalayan Views"Sangla (9000 ft asl) in Sangla Valley is located at 6 hour drive from Shimla off the Hindustan Tibet Road (NH-22). Sangla offers exceptional riverside and close range Himalayan views and is haven for offbeat travellers, walking, soft adventure, overnight camping, fishing and trekking. Sangla is open during March to November period"
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (220 kms), Kullu (269 kms), Chandigarh (325 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shimla (220 kms), Shoghi (235 kms), Kandaghat (267 kms)
- Sangla is an Ex-Chandigarh Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Sangla Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Sangla
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Sangla Valley Family Adventure (6 Nights)
- Himalayan Golden Triangle (9 Nights)
- Sangla Lesser-Known Himalayas (7 Nights)
- Sangla Valley - Spiti Valley (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
7 Travel Ideas listed for Sangla. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bhabha Pass Trek - Travel Idea for Sangla
- Fishing in Sangla Valley
- Sangla Valley Experience
- Sangla-Tabo-Kaza Driving Experience
- Trekking in Sangla
- Walking / Trekking in Sangla
- Banjara Retreat Sangla Valley Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to