Salasar is categorised as Pilgrimage
Eagle at Tal Chappar Sanctuary - Photo Courtesy Koshy Koshy
Reasons to Visit
- Salasar is renowned for the Salasar Dham, a renowned Balaji Temple (Lord Hanuman Temple)
- Salasar Dham area is a renowned regional pilgrim centre and visited all round the year.
- Salasar lies in close proximity to the Tal Chhappar Sanctuary, renowned for its Bird watching in Winter
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Jaipur and Shekhavati area"Salasar a renowned Lord Hanuman Pilgrimage situated on NH-65 at 130 km from Jaipur and visited for Salasar Balaji temple. "
- Popular Pilgrimages ex-Delhi"Salasar is renowned for the Salasar Dham, a renowned Balaji Temple (Lord Hanuman Temple). Salasar is visited ex-Delhi (320 kms) with 1 night overnight stay."
- Wildlife and Bird watching Destinations in Rajasthan"Salasar Balaji Temple is a renowned Pilgrimage in North India. It also serves as a base to visit Talchhappar area which is renowned for its Raptor sightings in Winter. Open grasslands offer excellent opportunity for photography and therefore popular with experienced bird photographers."
- Nearest Airport -Bikaner (168 kms), Jaipur (170 kms), Jodhpur (270 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kuchaman (83 kms), Churu (90 kms), Nagaur (130 kms)
- Salasar is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Kota / Ex-Agra / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Amritsar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Salasar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Salasar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Salasar has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Jaipur to Salasar Balaji Visit and back||Rs. 4712|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Salasar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Tal Chhappar Sanctuary in Rajasthan
- Popular Pilgrimages In and around Jaipur
- Salasar Balaji Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to