Roopangarh is categorised as Heritage
Roopangarh Fort (Nivalink Trip Dated - 8 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Roopangarh Fort is an experiential fort stay 31 kms from Kishangarh.
- Maharaja Roop Singh built Roopangarh Fort in 1648 and was capital of Kishangarh state for a 100 – year period.
- The Roopangarh Fort was originally a nine – turreted fort, to which several additions were made by succeeding maharajas. It became the hub of activity in Kishangarh. Within its walls were foundries, armouries, granaries, jails and palaces.
- Maharaja Brajraj Singh converted and restored the palace within the fort into an experiential Heritage Hotel
- Getaways on Pushkar-Ajmer - Bikaner route"An experiential heritage getaway at about 50 kms from Ajmer and Pushkar. The area is surrounded by villages and here guests arrive for a fort stay around villages and authentic Rajasthani countryside. "
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (128 kms), Jodhpur (260 kms), Bikaner (261 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kishangarh (31 kms), Kuchaman (55 kms), Ajmer (57 kms)
- Roopangarh is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Indore / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Chandigarh Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Roopangarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Roopangarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Roopangarh has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Jaipur and Drop to Roopangarh||Rs. 4123|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Roopangarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Roopangarh Fort – An experiential heritage getaway
Festivals linked to Roopangarh (Rajasthan)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to