Rewa is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Rewa is an important city North Eastern part of Madhya Pradesh state of India bordering Uttar Pradesh.
- Rewa is also known as land of white tigers and to this day white tigers are still kept at the Maharajah's summer palace here.
- Rewa is a stopover enroute from Bandhavgarh to Varanasi.
- Rewa lies in close proxmimity to the limestone belt and coal quarries in the nearby districts of Shahdol,Umaria,Sidhi and Singrauli, Various cement factories are located nearby.
- Stopover Destinations of Madhya Pradesh"Rewa is a stopover enroute from Bandhavgarh (150 kms) to Allahabad (130 kms) route."
- Nearest Airport -Allahabad (130 kms), Khajuraho (166 kms), Jabalpur (226 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Rewa
- Rewa is an Ex-Allahabad / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Raipur / Ex-Bhopal Getaway
- Rewa is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Ahmedabad
- Rewa is connected by Overnight Bus with Jaipur
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Rewa
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Rewa