Revdanda is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Revdanda lies at 20 kms from Alibaug on the Alibaug - Murud-Janjira Route.
- Revdanda is a local port and a fishing harbour and is home to Birla Ganesh Temple and a few local stays
- Revdanda can be considered for a local getaway ex-Mumbai / Pune.
- Beachside Destinations visited ex-Mumbai and Pune"20 kms ahead of Alibaug on Coastal road, Revdanda is home to some getaway resorts and recommended for local getaways and group getaways."
- Nearest Airport -Mumbai (114 kms), Pune (155 kms), Nashik (245 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pen (46 kms), Kolad (49 kms), Nagothane (54 kms)
- Revdanda is an Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Pune / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Surat / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Revdanda
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Revdanda. Click here for reviewing them.
- Cycling in Coastal Maharashtra - Day Trip ex-Mumbai
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
- Temples of Coastal Maharashtra
For expert insights and recommendations - email to