Ravangala is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Ravangala is a quiet hillside hamlet at 8000 ft offering views of Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Pandim, Mt. Sinialchu and Mt. Kabru (One gets to view them during Oct- March) on the Gangtok-Gaysiling highway.
- Ravangala is near Maenam Wildlife Sanctuary, which is good for bird watching.
- Destinations to visit for Tibetan Monasteries and Buddhist Heritage in India"Yang Yang Monastery, 10 kms. downhill from Ravangala and Ralong Monastery near Ravangala are two significant monasteries around Ravangala to visit.
- Nearest Airport -Gangtok (69 kms), Bagdogra (123 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Darjeeling (102 kms), Kurseong (119 kms), Siliguri (119 kms)
- Ravangala is an Ex-Siliguri Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Ravangala Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Ravangala
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Ravangala has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Bagdogra and Drop to Ravangala||Rs. 4107|
|Pickup from Gangtok and Drop to Ravangala||Rs. 3521|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Ravangala. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mt Narsing Resort getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to