Ranchi is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand having waterfalls, hills, and lush green valleys around ut.
- Ranchi enjoys cool climate and has many temples and monuments around making it a popular tourist destination.
- Ranchi has rich mineral deposits and mining is an important industry here.
- Ranchi is well known for many educational institutes and boarding schools.
- The extensive forests around Ranchi have Sal, Kend, Mahua and other trees, and are home to a multitude of animals such as bear, chital, nilgai, wild cats, wolves, leopard, and small animals.
- Airports and Access Points for Bihar and Jharkhand"Ranchi is a major industrial town and capital of Jharkhand. Ranchi Airport and Railway Stations are access points to visit industrial and pilgrim areas around Ranchi."
- Nearest Airport -Ranchi
- Nearest Railway Station - Ranchi
- Ranchi is connected by Air with New Delhi, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune
- Ranchi is connected by Day train with Kolkata
- Ranchi is connected by Overnight train with Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Kolkata
- Ranchi is connected by Overnight Bus with Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Ranchi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Ranchi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Ranchi. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to