Ranakpur is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Ranakpur is located between Jodhpur, Mount Abu and Udaipur, in a valley on the western side of the Aravalli Range.
- Ranakpur is renowned for Jain Temple Complex. This is white marble temple with 1444 pillars and intricate carving. Three Jain Temples to Rishabhadeva, Neminath and Parsvanath, and the dharamshalas, stand close to each other in a walled enclosure.
- Ranakpur is one of the "Luncheon" sectors of Rajasthan where guests on the Udaipur-Jodhpur Route stop over for lunch and marvel at the Ranakpur temple Complex.
- Around Ranakpur at areas like Narlai and Ghanerao, there are experiential stays where guests can experience Rajasthani rural feel and hospitality.
- 50 kms radius around Ranakpur is thickly forested and Leopards are found here in abundance. There are few locations such as Bera, Siana, facilitate the Leopard experience.
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Udaipur and Ranakpur"Ranakpur (80 kms from Udaipur) is renowned and well visited by Jain pilgrims for its marble Jain temple complex. Muchhal Mahavir temple is a Jain temple dedicated to Lord Mahavir is located nearby. Sadri is another major Jain pilgrim center near Ranakpur having 14 ancient Jain temples of 10th and 11th century. Ranakpur is a popular pilgrim getaway ex-Ahmedabad."
- Significant Ex-Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimages in Gujarat and Rajasthan"Ranakpur Temples is one of the five holy places of the Jain community. Ranakpur Temples were temples were built in the 15th century AD and are now a major tourist attraction visited by all tourists with interest in heritage and architecture. Sadri is situated near Ranakpur, a major Jain pilgrim center. Sadri is dotted with 14 ancient Jain temples of 10th and 11th century. Major points of attraction include the ancient Varahavatar Temple and Chintamani Parasnath Temple. "
- Standalone Countryside and Lakeside Getaways around Udaipur"Ranakpur (80 kms from Udaipur) is renowned for its Jain Temple complex where now many destination getaway resorts have come up which are popular ex-Ahmedabad getaways."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (80 kms), Jodhpur (170 kms), Ahmedabad (300 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jawai Bandh (46 kms), Falna (48 kms), Udaipur (80 kms)
- Ranakpur is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Indore / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jamnagar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Ranakpur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ranakpur
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ex-Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimage (4 Nights)
- Gujarat - Rajasthan Jain Pilgrimage Itinerary (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Ranakpur has 4 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Ranakpur Excursion with Kumbhalgarh||Rs. 3534|
|Udaipur to Ranakpur Day Visit and Back||Rs. 3534|
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bera via Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Jain Temple||Rs. 5890|
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Ranakpur||Rs. 2934|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Ranakpur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ex- Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimage Circuit
- Jain Temples in and around Ranakpur
- Fateh Bagh Ranakpur– A Premium Heritage Getaway
- Kings Abode Retreat – Premium Getaway at Ranakpur
For expert insights and recommendations - email to