Rampur is categorised as Business and Transit
Dumgir Budh Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 10 June 2009)
Reasons to Visit
- Rampur is a riverside transit point on NH-22 (Hindstan Tibet Road) between Narkanda - Sangla.
- Rampur is also base point to visit Bhimkali Temple at Sarahan (22 kms), a Shaktipeetha.
- Rampur is the last township before one enters into more remote areas of Sangla Valley and Kinnaur.
- Rampur township got prominence after a hydro electric project came up here.
- Transit Destinations on the Shimla - Sangla - Kinnaur - Spiti Valley Route"Rampur (3000 ft asl) lies on NH-22 (Hindustan Tibet Road) at 126 kms (3 hours) from Shimla. Rampur is the last town of any significant size before remote Sangla and Kinnaur regions start. "
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (128 kms), Kullu (160 kms), Chandigarh (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shimla (128 kms), Shoghi (146 kms), Kandaghat (162 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Rampur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Rampur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of rampur