Ramathra is categorised as Bird Watching / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Ramathra is set around a lakeside fort near Sapotra Village at 40 kms from Karauli.
- Ramathra is set around Kailisil lake (excellent for bird watching in Winters)
- Ramathra Fort is an experiential heritage stay here and a recommended stopover on the Agra - Ranthambhore route especially for inbound guests and bird watching centric travellers.
- Area around Ramathra is characterised by typical Rajasthani rural backdrop and therefore recommended for experiential travellers
- Ramathra - Ranthambhore route is characterised by hilly rugged landscapes and rural countryside backdrop
- Ramathra is approachable via Sapotra Village which has narrow bylanes that are not suitable for buses and large vehicles for navigation
- Heritage Getaways on Agra - Bharatpur - Ranthambhore route"A heritage getaway set in heart of Rajasthan countryside on Kailasil lake offering an experiential stay. Recommended for exclusive heritage getaway seekers."
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (165 kms), Agra (195 kms), Gwalior (215 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Gangapur City (41 kms), Sawai Madhopur (66 kms), Hindaun City (69 kms)
- Ramathra is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Kota / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Lucknow Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Ramathra Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Ramathra
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Ramathra. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
For expert insights and recommendations - email to