Rajgarh is categorised as Adventure / Hillside Hamlet
Baru Sahib (Photo Courtesy: Jujhar.pannu)
Reasons to Visit
- Rajgarh lies on the Solan - Nahan route in remote and unexplored Sirmour district of Himachal Pradesh
- Rajgarh is home to some nature centric stays and adventure centric camps
- Rajgarh area is full of apple orchards and well visited between March - Nov.
- It snows in Rajgarh in Winter (Jan-March)
- Adventure Camping Destinations in North India"Rajgarh is set in Sirmaur area (6000+ ft asl) and is a popular camping getaway ex-Chandigarh (105 kms). Here camps offer guests walks, treks and range of adventure activities."
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (90 kms), Chandigarh (106 kms), Dehradun (180 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Solan (40 kms), Kandaghat (54 kms), Shoghi (75 kms)
- Rajgarh is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Noida / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Agra Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Rajgarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Rajgarh
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Rajgarh Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Rajgarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Off-beat Himachal Pradesh
- Rajgarh Adventure Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to