Queenstown is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Queenstown is set on Lake Wakatipu and is one of the most visited location in New Zealand
- Queenstown often referred as the Adventure Capital of the World for its wide ranging adventure activities on offer such as skiing, jet boating, canyon swinging, jet boating, horse trekking, white water rafting, bungee jumping, mountain biking, tramping and fly fishing
- Queenstown has renowned for its cafes, pubs and nightlife
- Queenstown is renowned for local wine and cuisine. Vineyards near Queenztown are the world's southernmost vineyards
- Queenstown is a renowned ski resort and skiers froma all over the world arrive here in winter for high quality skiing
- Nearest Airport -Queenstown
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Queenstown
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Essential New Zealand (6 Nights)
- Best of North & South Island (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Queenstown. Click here for reviewing them.
- Queenstown Experience - Adventure Getaway in New Zealand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to