Puttaparthi is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Puttaparthi is home of Sathya Sai Baba and gets millions of devotees from all over India all through the year.
- Puttaparthi is best example of religion based economy and how donations and hard work of the devotees converted a small town into an integrated township with Airport, Hospitals etc.
- Significant Pilgrimages in Andhra Pradesh"Prashanthi Nilayam Ashram (120 kms from Bangalore) was built in 1950 is the home of Sri Sathya Sai Baba and is a major standalone pilgrim centre. "
- Nearest Airport -Bangalore (155 kms), Tirupati (225 kms), Hospet (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Puttaparthi
- Puttaparthi is an Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
- Puttaparthi is connected by Day train with Bangalore, Chennai
- Puttaparthi is connected by Overnight train with Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
- Puttaparthi is connected by Overnight Bus with Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Puttaparthi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Puttaparthi
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Puttaparthi Pilgrim Escape (1 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Puttaparthi. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to