Poshina is categorised as Experiential
Darbargarh Poshina (Nivalink Trip Dated - 9 March 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- The Village of Poshina is a tribal village and visited for guests looking to explore its tribal heritage and crafts.
- The Village of Poshina is home to a number of Native artisans-the tribal arrow crafters, silver smiths, potters, blacksmiths and the Bazaar is famous for Silver tribal Jewelry, ornate sheathed daggers and terra cotta horses.
- Darbargadh Poshina is a small family runs medieval fort cum heritage hotel in a tribal village
- Heritage and Offbeat Getaways ex-Ahmedabad"An offbeat heritage getaway with tribal backdrop at 200 kms from Ahmedabad."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (146 kms), Ahmedabad (175 kms), Jodhpur (273 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Palanpur (110 kms), Mehsana (112 kms), Jawai Bandh (134 kms)
- Poshina is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Surat / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Nashik Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Poshina Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Poshina
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Poshina. Click here for reviewing them.
- Darbargarh Poshina - A Heritage Hideaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to