Port Louis is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Port Louis is the capital city of Mauritius and only area in Mauritius to have some sort of Urban Character.
- Port Louis lies between Grand Baie on the North and Flic en flac to the South
- Port Louis has a waterfront which is a tourist attraction
- View points around Port Louis include one near Race Course that offers panaromic view of the Port Louis, Race Course and Indian Ocean
- Port Louis is home to one of the few business districts in Mauritius
- Port Louis is home to central markets that are good for shopping and local cuisine
- Port Louis hotels are frequented by business travellers to the area.
- Nearest Airport -Mahebourg (49 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Port-Louis
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
9 Travel Ideas listed for Port Louis. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Mauritius - Part 1 - Introduction
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 2 - Arrival
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 3 – Getting around
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 4 – Meals
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 5 – Activities
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 6 – Sightseeing
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 7 – Accommodation
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 8 – Mauritius for whom
- Travel to Mauritius – Part 9 – Mauritius Titbits
For expert insights and recommendations - email to