Port Elizabeth is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Port Elizabeth is a popular beach destination in South Africa renowned for being the Watersports Capital of South Africa.
- Port Elizabeth is also the end point for the renowned Garden Route driving holiday.
- Renowned for Algoa Bay, the coastal strip of Nelson Mandela Bay, having a 40 km stretch of beaches
- Bird Island ex-Algoa Bay is renowned for rare Sea birds species such as African Penguins, Bryde's whales, bottlenose dolphins etc
- Algoa bay is home to scuba diving, game fishing, surfing, windsurfing, kiteboarding.
- Port Elizabeth is a destination for whale watching with humpback whales sighted between June and August, and again between November and January, Southern right whales sighted between July and November, and Bryde's whales sighted all year round
- Algoa bay offers many cruises including sunset cruises, dolphins and whale watching tours.
- Port Elizabeth is renowned for the Addo Elephant National Park which is third largest reserve forest in South Africa and only one in the world to have Big 7 (elephant, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard, whale and great white shark)in their natural habitat
- Nearest Airport -Port Elizabeth
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Port-Elizabeth
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Port Elizabeth. Click here for reviewing them.
- Greater Addo National Park - Big 5 and more on Garden Route
- Islands off Port Elizabeth - Bird Watching, Whale Watching
For expert insights and recommendations - email to