Port Blair is categorised as Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Port Blair is the capital of the Union Territory Andaman Islands in the Andaman sea.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the farthest point on the east for the Indian Territory and a tourist destination
- Port Blair is an access point to visit nearby Havelock, Baratang and Neil Islands.
- Port Blair is where the famous “Kalaa Paani” Cellular Jail was housed and now a touristy place
- Andaman Island still holds some sort of mystic for being the farthest point of Indian Territory and where there are early sunrise and sunsets (India does not have multiple time zones).
- Port Blair gets visitors all through the year especially during Nov-Jan Season, which is the best time to visit and also the driest of months.
- In terms of feel it’s throwback tourism where right from the Airport where you arrive, to hotels and pace of life is a complete 1970s throwback. There are No luxury hotels, no nightlife, no restaurant and no recreation facilities (except watersports centre). Port Blair being on an island still lacks a good beach, Corbyn’s Cove, 7 kms from the town centre is the only beach. Some of the hotels here offer excellent sea views and can be considered an option as a flight getaway.
- Popularly visited destinations on Andaman Islands"Port Blair is the only access point to visit Andaman Islamds. Port Blair gets flight from Kolkata and Chennai and has a number of sightseeing points and areas to visit for holiday traveller. For adventure traveller and honeymooners, Port Blair remains just an access point and transit point after arrival and before final departure. "
- Nearest Airport -Port Blair
- Port Blair is connected by Air with Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Port Blair Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Port Blair
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Havelock and Port Blair (4 Nights)
- Havelock - Port Blair Break (5 Nights)
- Natural Wonders of Andamans (5 Nights)
- Paradise Called Andamans (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Port Blair. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to