Pong Dam is categorised as Lakeside / Angling / Bird Watching
Photo Courtesy Marek_Szczepanek
Reasons to Visit
- The Maharana Pratap Sagar reservoir (Popularly known as Pong Dam) lies near Pathankot with its 42 km length and 2 km breadth
- Pong Dam is considered good for Migratory Bird watching, fishing and watersports.
- Accommodation at Pong Dam is limited. There is a Lodge at Dam thats come up recently that facilitates activities in the area.
- Bird watching Destinations in Punjab and Himachal Plains"Maharana Pratap Sagar Dam or popularly known as Pong Dam is situated 50 kms from Pathankot and is visited for its migratory birds. Over 220 bird species have been recorded in and around the lake area. "
- Nearest Airport -Dharamsala (120 kms), Amritsar (150 kms), Jammu (150 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pathankot (50 kms), Una (80 kms), Gurdaspur (90 kms)
- Pong Dam is an Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gurgaon Getaway
Pong Dam has 1 Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Pong Dam Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Pong-Dam
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak
to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Pong Dam. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching in Pong Dam
- Fishing in Pong Dam
- Off-beat Himachal Pradesh
- Pong Dam getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to email@example.com